Bulk material is commodity cargo that is transported unpackaged in large quantities. It refers to material in either liquid or granular, particulate form, as a mass of relatively small solids, such as petroleum/crude oil, grain, coal, or gravel. Cranes manufactured for this kind of market are characterized by super long travel distance and usually at low speed.
Many model of chains can be used in these machines, and most of them are used in rotary applications thanks to the engineered guiding system.
Main features for the long longitudinal applications:
- Heavy duty chains 80PU or 60PU
- Rolling technology available.
- Travel distance up to 900 m
- Channel with constraining rib.
- Safety system ESDS (Extra Stress Detection System)
- Anti misalignment device to compensate the mismatching between the towing and the channels.
- Ex-proof systems available.
Main features for the Rotary applications:
- No limit on dimensions.
- Up to 1800° rotation.
- Dust removal system integrated in the inner movable frame.
- Completely covered system to protect the mechanical components.
- Cable conveyor with compensation system.